Plaquemines Medical Center now offers more Life-Saving & Preventive Medical Technology.
Most major insurance plans are accepted. Please call the Clinic at 504-564-3344 if you wish to verify that we are contracted with your insurance.
Save time when arriving by printing and filling out the Patient Information Form, Patient Medical Health Form, Notice of Privacy Practices & Receipt of Privacy Documents Acknowledgment before coming to the Center.
Just 25 minutes from Belle Chasse, LA. Come see why PMC is worth the drive!
While patients can wait hours to be seen at other area medical facilities, PMC offers services with little or no wait time in most cases.
Except for major surgery, most pre and post-op care, as well as a variety of medical services, can be handled by PMC staff and their associated specialists through a new Co-Op concept.
From Dental and GYN to Orthopedics and Psychiatry, various services can be offered each week at PMC. In addition, the first floor offers space for rotating mobile services such as dialysis, MRI and blood drives.
- Pre-employment physicals available
- DOT, non-DOT, and InstaCup drug screens available
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFTs) available
- Audiometer-based hearing exams available
- Basic eye exams available
- X-Ray and Lab Services available
- Traditional physician office services available